Whether you are a watch connoisseur or just wear any old watch to keep track of the time, there is the perfect watch for you and your style. Whether you’re the kind of person that wears a suit at any opportunity, the casual guy or girl or the sporty type, wearing the right watch that not only compliments your outfit but your style and personality is vitally important.
What type of style is your style?
Now there are no definite categories for style, most people can fit into one group that they generally fit into, but this is not appropriate for the person all of the time. For instance, you may be an office monkey during the week who has to wear a suit from 9 to 5, but come the evenings and weekends you love nothing more than to do extreme sports, well if this is like you then you either need a watch that goes across these categories and styles or you need a selection of watches.
It’s no secret that a watch can complete your outfit, it can be the perfect accessory or it can ruin what you are wearing. To make sure you get it right, it’s not a bad thing to play it safe with one of the watches that you can use as a crossover. These watches are the ones that you can wear all the time, whether you’re at work, in the gym or heading to a swanky evening occasion.
Great all rounders’
- Casio Edifice watches – Smart metallic sports watches from Casio. Stylish, fantastically functional and you can wear it with a suit, shorts and T-shirt in the gym or with a tuxedo at an upper class function, a great all rounder.
- Citizen Eco-Drive watches – Much like the Edifice watches, they offer style and versatility, some of the chronograph models look 5 times they cost that they actually are and offer you everything you could need from an every day watch.
- Michael Kors watches – Many of the Michael Kors watches are based around a similar design specification, with the round dial, chronograph display and metallic bracelet straps, but for women in particular, the MK5055 is the ideal watch for you to wear at almost any occasion for any activity.
Watches for set occasions
If the all rounder watches aren’t to your liking then you can get a small collection of watches, 3 should do, that you swap around depending on what you are wearing and what you are doing. Now unless you have an endless supply of cash, it can be difficult to put together a collection without breaking the bank. These options offer a little something special for great prices.
- Casual Watches – Look at the Casio watches retro range, very cheap metallic watches but brilliantly fashionable, alternatively if you want a splash of colour, try Ice-Watch or Sekonda.
- Formal Watches – Black leather strap watches from Ted Baker, Timex or Simon Carter shouldn’t set you back too much and the chronograph versions will look far more luxurious than they actually are.
- Sports Activity Watches – It’s difficult to look past Casio G-Shock watches here, as they are tough, stylish and have bags of functions. They also come in a huge range of colours, styles and prices for men and in the form of Baby-G for women.
So there you have it, all of the watches you could need to either create a small collection to cover all bases or some suggestions on what to get for a stylish all purpose watch.
Bio: Written by Chris – Blogger for http://www.thewatchhut.co.uk/
If you want to share your Guest Post at our Fashion Blog then you can start Writing for us. you can send your articles with your bio links to Fsquarefashion@in.com by mail.
Tags: Guest Posting