How to Be the World’s Best Boyfriend? The Best Valentine’s Day 2014 Gift Ideas – This Valentine’s Day 2014, you want to do something special, something surprising; something that lands you the title of “World’s Best Boyfriend”. Here are some of the best Valentine’s Day 2014 ideas for this year – whether you have much room in your budget or not.
- Knitted scarves are cheap and make for a lovely accessory. As prospective World’s Best Boyfriend, you probably already know that all women love accessories. If your budget is low, this may be the perfect item for you to give to her, meeting your needs and her wants at the same time.
- If cash isn’t something you have much of this year, you could try using the business cards feature on your computer to print business-card-style “coupons”, offering her a free massage, one of her least favourite chores done for her, a day out strolling through the park, etc. Pair this with a home-cooked meal, and she’ll love you for it.
- A final low-cost idea is to create your own gift basket. Hunting around discount stores will usually result in locating the items you need for only a few dollars. Knowing you went to the trouble of creating something so special just for her will overshadow any questions she may have about the cost.
What you’ll need are two long stemmed glasses, a heart shaped basket, a small bottle of scented lotion, heart-shaped chocolates, silk rose petals, a small, scented body-wash/shampoo/lotion kit, gift wrap, and crinkle-cut confetti. All of these items – or something similar to replace one of them – can be found in a dollar or discount store for a low cost.
You simply put them together in the basket, wrap with the gift wrap, and attach a card with ribbon. It looks elegant, contains goodies she’ll enjoy, and costs very little. She’ll be delighted.
- If cost is less of an object, why not go all out for her this year and buy her an elegant leather bag? It’s elegant, it’s fashionable, and it’s a sure-fire way for you to melt her heart. It costs a bit more, but it’s definitely going to be worth it when you see the look on her face.
- Get her a cover for her iPad or Kindle. It’s cute, and will certainly bring a smile to her face – after all, she’s a fashionable lady; why shouldn’t her accessories be dressed up as well? There are covers for iPhones and other technological accessories available at Radley’s.
Whichever of these ideas you choose, your sweetheart is sure to love you for it. Have an enjoyable Valentine’s Day, and make sure she does too with one of these great, low-cost and fashionable gift ideas!
This is a guest post by Kate Simmons, freelance writer and blogger on pretty much anything girls could ever be interested in – relationship advice, fashion, education, you name it.
Fashion Blog Guest Post - Understand the writing style and visit the "Write for us" page. To submit, send your article to the email address "email@example.com".