Blouse is a small outfit worn under a saree, which can make a well draped saree look gorgeous. Today, women hardly find time to visit the tailor, so they opt for readymade saree blouses. However, to flaunt your good-looking shape in a saree, it is better to get blouses stitched.
Saree has never gone out of fashion and it is always admired at any function or party. The right blouse choice can match well with the preferred saree and make it a talk of the occasion.
Tips to select an appropriate saree blouse
Accurate measurement is a must
Each woman varies in size and shape, so it is necessary to consider the right measurements when you get a tailored blouse. The whole saree look will be ruined with a poorly fitted blouse. A professional tailor will ensure the accuracy of your measurements.
A well-tailored blouse will have sufficient space for arm movements and it will not allow the sleeves to fall or rise, when hands are raised.
Wear the right bra
The right bra along with a nicely tailored blouse can enhance your bosom shape.
- For black blouse select bra cups, which sticks to the body or a backless adhesive one.
- Low back bras with blouses having deep back design.
- Strapless bra under halter neck blouse.
- To expose cleavage try push up bras with breast lift tapes.
- Girls with small boobs can go without bra under low neck and sleeveless blouses but the material needs to be thick.
- Females with big buns can try cups, which stay fastened to the blouse, so as to avoid bouncy feel.
- Have hook up buttons for bra straps to tuck in, so that it lies securely around the shoulder and does not play peek-a-boo.
Select the right fabric
Blouse material needs to compliment the saree fabric, so select one appropriately.
- For winter wear, never select flimsy material
- For summer wear, cotton chiffon, and net are a big rage
- Brocade silk or velvet fabric looks great with traditional Kanjeevaram or Benarasi sarees
- Some fabrics will need lining, so buy one that does not shrink on washing
- The important point is that you need to be comfortable, when you wear it.
Simple and balanced
To wear a saree with matching blouse is the past. Today, the blend needs to be a balance for ideal looks. Designer blouse with bold colors can look gorgeous with saree including heavy embroidery. Similarly, an extremely sequined blouse uplifts plain saree’s look.
Embellishments dominating blouse design market include –
- Maggam stone work
Select blouse design as per body shape
- Women with apple shaped physique look good in scoop-neck instead of spaghetti straps.
- Wear blouse with key-hole back instead of backless, if back is not tanned.
- Petite females look graceful in oval and rectangular necklines.
- With curved face, a V or a linear neckline allows to get a smart look.
- For a pear shaped face choose diverging or horizontal necklines.
- Long faces will look balanced with high necklines.
- Blouses with dori and padded cups make you look sensual.
Select simple but stylish blouse design to appear confident!
More from my site
Fashion Blog Guest Post - Understand the writing style and visit the "Write for us" page. To submit, send your article to the email address "firstname.lastname@example.org".