We all love to have a fair, flawless complexion. Our skin is our reflection but these days getting the right skin product has become very difficult. No matter what claims brands make, most products comprise of chemicals and harmful constituents.
However, best face-packs can be made by mixing and matching different ingredients easily available in the kitchen. We have compiled some of the best home-made refining masks that will leave your skin smooth, supple and naturally glowing at all times.
- The most basic face-pack is the mixture of chick-pea powder and yoghurt. Leave for a few minutes and wash after drying. The yogurt has bleaching properties while chickpea powder cleanses the skin.
- Grated potato helps reduce tan, blemishes and other marks because of its bleaching property.
- Squeeze in lemon juice and mix it with a few drops of milk to create a natural bleaching agent. Do not apply lemon juice directly as it causes irritation and dryness and can be harsh on sensitive skin.
- Combine milk powder, honey and lime juice for lightening the skin tone. Apply it on the neckline, arms and face for best results.
- Gently massaging almond oil or any oil which is rich in Vitamin E definitely helps to improve the skin texture.
- Apply moisturizing lotion that is rich in Vitamin E and low on chemical constituents.
- Warm combination of almond oil and olive oil is ideal to give skin a supple, shiny feel. Ensure your skin is absolutely clear before applying.
These packs need to be applied regularly for best results.
Food items that must be incorporated in daily diet:
- Almonds: Rich in Vitamin E, almonds includes benefits like skin whitening and smoothening. It helps to retain moisture as well.
- Leafy vegetables: Perfect for cleansing the system.
- Vegetable juices: Cleanses the system and improves bowel movement.
- Fresh fruits: Provides essential vitamins and nutrients.
- Honey: A legend says that Cleopatra used to bathe in milk and honey. Honey has natural hydrating and anti-microbial properties which helps in younger looking skin.
- Milk: Packed with vitamins, milk helps in overall maintenance of good health along with a smooth, soft skin.
- While massaging only circular or upward motion should be used.
- Say no to harmful chemicals and tall claims.
- Before combining ingredients ensure the end product formed at the end is not harmful in any way.
- Go for natural products made from effective botanicals.
- Drink loads of water.
- Add a moisturizing cream and a sunscreen lotion with minimum SPF 20 in your daily routine.
More from my site
Fashion Blog Guest Post - Understand the writing style and visit the "Write for us" page. To submit, send your article to the email address "email@example.com".