At times we need to leave for a party or meet our friends and family right after work. There is no time to go back home, change, dress up and then meet them. But office clothes look really boring on a fun-filled evening, especially when everyone else all around looks peppy and cheerful. But since fashion is what you can innovate for yourself to suit your comfort and needs, salwar suits can come handy at times. Nowadays we get fantastic designer salwar kameez which experiments with subtlety and peppiness to make them even more versatile. On these days when you have to rush out to meet your bunch of friends or someone special, try wearing some of these beautiful salwar suits that won’t raise an eyebrow among your colleagues at work and earn you praises when you get out of the office too.
Remember these tips to balance fashion at work and fun time equally.
- Choose a comfortable fabric. Cotton and chiffon are comfortable fabrics which can give you comfort at work and also make you look interesting outside. You need to be at your comfortable best to work properly.
- Choose something that is manageable. To have fun or to work properly you need to wear something that you can manage and carry off. You cannot work at office if you go there wearing a floor-length anarkali. Dresses with simple, elegant cuts too can look equally good for an evening out.
- Look sweet, simple and elegant. That would take care of everything. Avoid too much of sequin work or zari work as that would distract others and raise eyebrows at work.
This cotton patchwork churidar and designer anarkali suits are truly versatile one. You can wear it to your work and feel completely at ease because the material is cotton and moreover, churidars are always comfortable than long anarkalis,etc. The navy blue kameez has multicolor designs on the hemline, neck and sleeves to make it look a little interesting. Since the neck and the end of the sleeves have red piping, the churidaar and dupatta are red in color. It will not make you look dull and boring when you step out for a great evening after work.
Reds always have a special quality to make you look ready for anything. The chanderi cotton kameez in beige has a very subtle and sophisticated appearance, just the way you need to be at work. The excitement comes with the red floral threadwork and red Patiala and dupatta. This makes the salwar suit look simple for workplace, and yet exciting for a fun filled evening. Moreover the fabric of the salwar suit makes you feel completely at ease everywhere.
Floral prints can really save anywhere. The multicolor dupatta and Patiala set in floral prints give an amazingly funky and cheerful appearance. But it is simple and devoid of gaudiness, just the way your workplace conditions require you to be. The olive green shade and the multicolor prints are not distracting but can make you look perfectly ready to go out for a shopping trip or dinner with friends and family.
Conclusion:- Salwar suit is an attire where a long kameez, usually slit at both sides from the waist is worn along with pants and a long scarf called dupatta. There are various styles, cuts and patterns of salwar kameezes made out of a variety of fabrics.
Incoming search terms:
- chanderi suit back neck design
- cotton latest suit long hd
- designer suits hd
- piping with churidar
Fashion Blog Guest Post - Understand the writing style and visit the "Write for us" page. To submit, send your article to the email address "firstname.lastname@example.org".