If you’re looking for the perfect gift for the man in your life this Valentine’s Day 2014, you know it can be a challenge. A video game might be entertaining, but it’s hardly a personal gift. He might like a dress shirt or sweater, but clothes only last for so long. A nice dinner out or a bottle of his favorite wine might make him happy for a short period of time, but that joy is short-lived. This year, choose a Valentine’s gift that he’ll treasure for years to come. This year, buy your special guy a ring!
The selection of men’s jewelry has really grown over the past few years. You’ll find rings made of all sorts of different materials, including the traditional precious metals: gold, silver, platinum and palladium. While those conventional choices certainly are beautiful, they can be expensive and they’re not as durable as some of the contemporary materials. One of the modern metals that has become increasingly popular recently is titanium. Once you know a little bit about this metal, you’ll understand why titanium rings are among the most popular jewelry choices for men.
- Titanium is strong: In fact, it’s much stronger than most precious metals and is extremely crack-resistant. Titanium is relatively scratch-resistant as well. This is especially important for a ring, which is more likely than other jewelry to be worn frequently or even every day. Titanium rings will hold up under the most rugged day-to-day wear, won’t tarnish and can easily be washed with soap and water. A handsome example of a men’s titanium band is one featuring faceted cuts and a domed profile.
- Titanium is lightweight: Although it’s remarkably strong, titanium is surprisingly lightweight. This makes it an excellent choice for men who aren’t accustomed to wearing jewelry or for guys who just prefer lighter weight pieces.
- Titanium comes in a variety of colors and styles: The natural color of titanium is gunmetal grey, but you can also find plenty of titanium rings in black, gold tone or a rich silvery hue. The number of styles available is almost endless, so whatever design you believe will appeal to the man in your life, you’re likely to find. Some of the most popular titanium rings for men are black, such as a romantic black band with “only love you” written around it in script.
- Titanium is hypoallergenic: This feature is particularly important if your guy suffers from a metal allergy. Precious metals may have their appeal, but if the man in your life is allergic, chances are he won’t be able to wear the more traditional metals. Titanium rings, on the other hand, won’t bother him even if he has sensitive skin.
- Titanium is affordable: Unlike some of the precious metals, titanium is incredibly affordable, although you’d never guess it by the appearance of these attractive bands. Even the tightest budget can accommodate one of these handsome rings. Consider, for example, a polished titanium band with a domed profile, which can sell for under $30 through some jewelry retailers.
This year, find a Valentine’s Day gift for your man that he’ll treasure for years to come. Titanium rings come in all styles and sizes and they’re affordably priced. These exceptionally beautiful rings are both durable and hypoallergenic. Best of all, you can be certain that the man in your life will be thinking of you each and every time he wears this special gift. So what are you waiting for? Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and there’s no time like the present to start shopping for the perfect titanium ring for your special guy.
Cindy White writes about best titanium rings and other jewelry for JustMensRings.com.
Fashion Blog Guest Post - Understand the writing style and visit the "Write for us" page. To submit, send your article to the email address "firstname.lastname@example.org".