Our skin is a reflection of how we feel, and how healthy we are. But not everyone likes the idea of spending a lot of money on skincare products. That’s why some women use homemade recipes to stay beautiful. If you are one of those, then the following tips will interest you.
1. A good homemade scrub: Mix a tablespoon of honey and sugar. Apply them using a circular motion and let it stand for 15 minutes to let the skin soak in the moisture before rinsing. Use it three times a week and you will notice soft radiant skin in no time.
2. Get rid of tired skin – A good remedy is to make compresses of cucumber and lemon. Cut up long slices of cucumber and put them in the freezer for at least an hour and then add a little lemon juice to the slices before using. Once you make the mixture, put some pieces on the eye area for 15 minutes. Rinse with cold water and if you want you can put almond oil to re-moisturize the area. The two elements are very effective at eliminating dark circles and puffiness on the eyes, thanks to the refreshing and astringent properties in the ingredients.
3. No more dry hands: Put 300 ml of mineral water and two rose petals in a jar. Shake well and let sit for two days. Strain the liquid, separating the petals and add 5 tablespoons of glycerin. Stir it well and apply it in your hands before bedtime.
4. To get porcelain flawless skin: In case you did not believe that the old recipes would work, Cleopatra used this and you can do it too. You thought that Cleopatra’s skin was a myth? Many women follow her example and rely on the goodness of milk. Pour a gallon of milk into a hot tub. Get in the tub and stay there for 20 minutes. Then rinse your body with warm water. Proteins, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and calcium are provided in this luxurious bathroom.
5. Much sun and no exfoliation? Did you spend the day at the beach, and ended up burning your skin instead of tanning nicely? Try this: Apply two tablespoons of plain yogurt on the burned areas, then wait for it to dry completely. Clean with water and repeat once daily. In 5 days you will see that the burning decreases and instead your skin will be nice and brown.
6. Getting unwanted black spots on skin? Many times the skin pigment changes over time to various environmental factors. A good recipe is mixing two egg whites and lemon juice until dough is creamy and applies as face mask for 20 minutes before rinsing well. Do this every night for 7 consecutive nights and you should see the dark spots fading in no time.
7. Getting rid of scars – Discoloration and scars are easier to get rid of than you may think, especially if they are still new. All you have to do is cut a potato in half, massage the newly cut area onto the problem area. Leave it for a few minutes and rinse with warm water. Repeat every day for two weeks.
8. Heal flaky dry skin – Mix three tablespoons of plain yogurt, one egg yolk and half a teaspoon of honey, and stir well to make it creamy. Apply the creamy mask on the skin and leave on for 30 minutes, and then remove with warm water. Do this every day for the next few days your skin will begin to look hydrated.
9. For oily skin and large pores– To moisturize and get rid of dead skin cells when your skin is oily, crushed fresh strawberries with a spoon until it becomes a kind of porridge, then add a beaten egg white and mix well. Apply on face and remove it with warm water.
10. Say goodbye to wrinkles – This home remedy is a sure way to fade the crease and wrinkles on your skin. Use a massage every day on the wrinkled skin with a little cocoa butter and avocado oil. Make sure to put a thin layer of the avocado oil onto the skin after you finish massaging and washing your skin with lukewarm water. The wrinkles will begin to be less noticeable.
Claire Mier is a beauty blog writer who shares her passion in natural health and beauty remedies on GetCurvyNow.com. You can read her unbiased reviews on natural breast enhancement products such as Naturaful, and natural breast enlargement remedies at GetCurvyNow.com today.
Fashion Blog Guest Post - Understand the writing style and visit the "Write for us" page. To submit, send your article to the email address "email@example.com".